Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Links in Signatures

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeter4982

Senior MemberEstablished Member
Impact
34
Hello,

I don't know if its just me, but are you getting fed up with the NP $ Exchange Forum being filled with threads about signature space being sold for NP $. To me, it is getting a little too "spammy", especially with threads like: Who earns the most from their signature? In my opinion, signatures are to advertise your own websites and other personal information, but they are not a billboard. I now see people selling all four lines of their signatures for the pure purpose of profit. Maybe I am off-based on this, but I think the system needs reform. I am not sure exactly how to fix it, but it just seems wrong now.

Tom
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Grrilla said:
BTW. uh-humm. On an ironic note. I noticed one sig in this thread that isn't following the 4 line rule.
I can never tell... my browser has this glitch where it shows any font set at size 1 as a size 3 or 4.. so i see alot of large sigs and stuff where it should actually be tiny.

jeter4982 said:
This has been discussed many times in the past. Not always Sig Space as a sub forum, but I definitely think the NP $ Sales Forum needs to be broken up. IMHO, its just too broad of a category for one forum, and would be much better as two , or maybe even 3 sub forums.
I've seen alot more recent logo contests move to the graphics design forum.. so maybe it's already happening, in a weird way..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back