Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
nice domain and price is good

•••
Great sale! It seems the startup AllMyLinks has acquired the domain.

•••
That will buy a lot of time off. Great one! (Perhaps, sold to Jimmy Dean Sausages? (joke)

Dave at Sedo has been cranking out the sales lately. If it was bought with start up money (as in OPM as in Other People's Money)...that makes sense.

If I owned Link/com, I'd contact this buyer ASAP to get them the singular, too. Imagine developing Links//com and some of the traffic goes to Link//com. Buy the insurance, would be my pitch. They have the dough.

•••
•••
Great name. Thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing...
one of namepros member own Link // com ... i am curious how much would link /// com worth

much more, Link (call to action).

A much nicer name.

•••
I once saw in the forum that someone bought link.com, Chinese
however, at the time he did not announce the price of the acquisition, it should be high $xxx,xxx

Last edited:
•••
I once saw in the forum that someone bought link.com, Chinese
however, at the time he did not announce the price of the acquisition, it should be high $xxx,xxx
Link, can be a multi million dollar domain name.

imo

•••
•••
•••
Andrew has a short article up on the upgrade purchase by AllMyLinks to Links.
https://domainnamewire.com/2019/06/24/allmylinks-buys-links-com-for-e700000/

Given the nature of their business (helping people find your various social media links) the plural is probably more descriptive but agree link is an incredibly value domain name as well.

It is interesting that the two largest sales of late are both related to social media but use generic single words that could mean many things.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
That will buy a lot of time off. Great one! (Perhaps, sold to Jimmy Dean Sausages? (joke)

Dave at Sedo has been cranking out the sales lately. If it was bought with start up money (as in OPM as in Other People's Money)...that makes sense.

If I owned Link/com, I'd contact this buyer ASAP to get them the singular, too. Imagine developing Links//com and some of the traffic goes to Link//com. Buy the insurance, would be my pitch. They have the dough.
Startup! Domaining needs Luck 😉

•••
I know the seller well, contacted him and he confirmed it was his sale (not mentioning his name in case he prefers it not being known).

This shows what patience does, I know this same name had sales fall through in the past and the seller owned this domain for ages, I would say he's owned it for well over 10 years, so this sale is as much about patience as anything else. This wasn't a fluke fast sale which occasionally happens, he paid up for it ages ago and held forever till eventually he hit the home run.

Congrats!

•••
This month of June is very loaded with respect to great sales and news.

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back