Dynadot

Linking network

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zues

Account Closed
Impact
This may or may not be the proper place for this. Not really sure as to what I am trying to do is called. I have done searched for what I thought it would be but cant seem to find any relative content on it. If you own and run say 6 websites and they all share relative themes. What would be the proper way to have them link together. Here is a run down of the sites with pr

A-PR5
B-PR0
C-PR0
D-PR0
E-PR0
F_PR0

Now currently they all share the same server which means they all have the same nameserver but one of them has a dedicated IP attached. Now in order to have them all link to each other with out getting into trouble with the SE would they all need to have different IP's or would they need different name servers or would they need both different name servers and IP's.
Does having them all registered to the same name in the registar affect anything? Is there some type of a map that would show how to actually link them so the PR5 can help the other sites out?

Figured this was creating a network but like I said cant find anything on it. Do I even need to worry about anything can they just link to each other as they are nad the links will count as backlinks?

Hopefully I explained this well enough to get an answer or some pointers or even pointed to some good articles or tutorials on this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back