Dynadot

showcase .link showcase thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Where are you .link lovers? Let's showcase our beauties on this thread!

ads.link

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
UFO.link.....excellent jim. It feels like a tsumani.link is coming👍

•••
In case anyone is following, most of the really good single word .LINK domains are gone but i just picked up

Investn.link whereas Squad Help is attempting to sell Investn.com for $58,399.....Greedy Bastards:xf.rolleyes:

•••

ads.link

I haven't visited here for a while but I just picked up Web3Direct.link and DiscoverWeb3.link. Just yesterday there were 6,353 registered. I wonder who registered so many in one day and why?

•••

ads.link
LeadOff™ This one should be trademarked imo.

•••

ads.link
I'm still very much in the .link game and will be through 2023 and beyond. Like buying back stock, the new owners of .link have most of the single word "Pemium" domains back "in house". That said however Binge.link continues... just today I've registered 15 new .link domains like;

FreeGolf.link - note that "golf" and "link" go together like "love" and "marriage".
FreeNames.link - just a good "come on" domain.
FreeTreasurer.link - where one mans trash is like another mans treasure.
VisitParis:xf.wink:link - are following Jean?

Note too that Jim H another member here owns Free.link where according to Go Daddy;

* Valuable keyword: free is a high value keyword that has an average sale price of $2,402

•••

ads.link
Since last posting here I've finally listed (with the help of a friend) the majority of my .LINK domains. In addition i continue to add to my portfolio with premium names like;

classified.link
activation.link
nurses.link.....note that I also registered nursing.link
executives.link
connector.link

note that these premium domains renew for between $41 and $159 so I'm in this for the long haul.

Finally, looking to begin work on a .link marketplace and hope to launch by March 31st.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back