Dynadot

Link Building

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

I am new in the field of seo. I have a website related to travel and tourism. As a start, i have decided to submit it to a lot of submissions site. Do you think that this will increase the traffic to my site.

Suggestions welcome!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
link building needs to be done regularly in order to improve the ranking and maintaining it.

•••
social bookmarking is the best choice :)

•••
Yes you have to submit your site in lot of places. Use proper keywords that can help you to get high ranking in Google. Try to submit in good forums and directories. But don't waste too much time submitting in lots of directories. Try to maintain a blog for your site with regular unique and informative post! Also do blog commenting, social bookmarking, article submission. Use twitter, facebook and digg frequently for your site.

•••
If you need to increase traffic than you must concentrate on social networking websites like face book, digg and stumble because they r good to generate traffic to your website

•••
Another thing for keeping in mind when doing link-building is to do some regular analysis...to see if it works..how it works..and what you should improve

•••
Hi guys,

I am new in the field of seo. I have a website related to travel and tourism. As a start, i have decided to submit it to a lot of submissions site. Do you think that this will increase the traffic to my site.

Suggestions welcome!!

It will increase your traffic. But do not rely on that technique there are some other ways to get more traffics like article submissions, forum posting, or even blog commenting will gave you some traffics.

•••
Good thoughts, it will be really helpfull for traffics. But as possible choose high PR sotes for submissions.

Do forums posting, blogs comments, article marketing, social bookmarkong all these are so helping tools to get backlinks.

•••
you can make social bookmarks campaign and target the Dofollow bookmarkes sites , this is so useful for your site , and you can taget other bookmark sites that Nofoloow to get traffic like twitter and myspace

•••
I think directory submission doesn't bring that amount of traffic. You have to look for your competitors and do research what they've been doing. Follow them and you will get.

•••
Link building helps to improve your Pagerank. then pagerank help to get better Search engine rank.

it means link building can you get more traffic Traffic.

links also work as advertisements

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back