IT.COM

Lifetime Memberships?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Can we have a Lifetime Memberships option, in addition to the yearly renewal option currently right now?

And I am certain we need more benefits for the upgrades. I suggest for example:

- More NP$ per post
- One free sticky every 3 months that last 1 day
- Exclusive discussion area
- Free one-time logos/header/graphic design
- Free subscription to some sort of domain services (from sponsors or self provided)
- Exclusive coupon codes to webhosting/registrar (from sponsors)
- Free member showcase/interview announcement each day on top of the board (so the general public know who he is and get to know the upgraded member)
- tags enabled for upgraded members
- youtube code/video embedded enabled

The sky is the limit, and we need more upgrades, and features for the upgrades. Aren't these features great? Will they drive you to upgrade if we have those features? Certainly!

Participate and prosper theme.

Why am I doing this? Simple. I am on my 7th wonderful year with namepros and I want namepros to be EVEN better. The union of the masterminds.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ha! Didn't even know there was a membership option XD Always wondered how people got there own user titles I assumed it was after a number of posts.

Do you get NP$ per post with the current ones? Doesn't say so?

Can we have a Lifetime Memberships option, in addition to the yearly renewal option currently right now?

And I am certain we need more benefits for the upgrades. I suggest for example:

- More NP$ per post
- One free sticky every 3 months that last 1 day
- Exclusive discussion area
- Free one-time logos/header/graphic design
- Free subscription to some sort of domain services (from sponsors or self provided)
- Exclusive coupon codes to webhosting/registrar (from sponsors)
- Free member showcase/interview announcement each day on top of the board (so the general public know who he is and get to know the upgraded member)
- tags enabled for upgraded members
- youtube code/video embedded enabled

The sky is the limit, and we need more upgrades, and features for the upgrades. Aren't these features great? Will they drive you to upgrade if we have those features? Certainly!

Participate and prosper theme.

Why am I doing this? Simple. I am on my 7th wonderful year with namepros and I want namepros to be EVEN better. The union of the masterminds.[/QUOTE]

•••
I think RJ should buy my super secret keyword popularity and other scripts, and include all the lists and tools as part of the Namepros Lifetime membership.

•••
Honestly, I would rather pay a lifetime then renewal yearly. The idea of lifetime is better, imho.

•••
Thanks for the suggestion, RJ and I will discuss it and see what we can come up with, if it is is even an option.

As for the paid to post, that option has long since been done away with. It was just pointed out to me that it is still in our FAQ, so I will be removing that shortly.

~Rachel

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back