domain LifeLongJobs.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
I just listed my domain name LifeLongJobs.com on godaddy auctions and was curious what it appraised for... godaddy appraisal was around $100-$300...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The phrase Life Long Jobs sound like burdensome forced labor employment. But I understand it came be looked at as a "do what you love" type of development. All the net, org, info, co type of extensions are available. The singular available to reg. Looks like you bought it today. Feels 0-regfee without putting on the developer hat and working on it. Goodluck
 
0
•••
thanks. I didn't really think about it as burdensome employment when I registered it...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back