Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DonateYourPS2.com / Your Thoughts?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

Established Member
Impact
0
Well I got this appraised through securenamesale.com for $135,000. I was definately shocked for the price but then a broker got interested in helping me sale it and he had it appraised, his appraisal was for $120,000.

Here is the link to my appraisal at securenamesale.com

http://www.securenamesale.com/appraisal.asp?Domain=DonateYourPS2.com

I don't believe I'll get anything of this amount for it but I was curious at what some people here thought it was worth.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back