Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LicorStore.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
54
LicorStore.com

Registered this one a few months ago cuz 'Licor' is spelt like this in Latin America.

However I have recieved about 70 hits this month and judging by the click through rates and payments it must be US traffic.

I guess Americans can't spell when they are drunk. :hehe:

What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DOMiNIC said:
LicorStore.com

Registered this one a few months ago cuz 'Licor' is spelt like this in Latin America.

However I have recieved about 70 hits this month and judging by the click through rates and payments it must be US traffic.

I guess Americans can't spell when they are drunk. :hehe:

What do you think?
I think Americans can't spell when they're sober. :hehe:

Just kidding.

Hold onto it for a while. I can't imagine anyone wanting to develop it, but if it's getting traffic and you're making revenue then it won't hurt to see how it goes for 12 months.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back