IT.COM

Let's Swap A Few

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than auctioning off .TV domains directly, I would be interested in seeing what you have to swap with me. Below find some domains I am willing to trade away. Give me some suggestions, maybe I'll bite. Now, obviously, I am not going to trade away good domains for dogs. But, make some suggestions, maybe I will see a niche I like. Furthermore, have you got any domains you are looking to trade? List a few, maybe someone else will jump on them. Try to keep the quality up though, don't throw your refuse in here, let's see some quality.

Tablets.tv - Lot's of searches, could be used as an RX site, or as a tablet PC retail/review site. Esitbot gave it a value of $1,400. XXX - TRADED!

NationalGuard.tv - Maybe a recruiting page, God knows our government likes to spend money. Perhaps a history site? Estibot says 138K searches for [national guard] .......

Harding.tv - Take your pick, a President or a scandalous Ice Skater!

Deputy.tv - Think of the chase scenes, the crashes, the shootouts, all you tubed and ready for a focused site. XXX - TRADED!

MarketingBook.tv - Nothing says marketing like a good ole video centric site. Talk about your own ebook, or reviews marketing books, interview other authors and push their ebooks, there are all sorts of opportunities with this domain!

MarketingCampaign.tv - How about a portal for improving marketing campaigns! There is a huge amount of money in this niche.

NEW:

NationalVlog.com - I know, I know, it's not a .TV, however vlog=video blog, so this would be a terrific, video centric domain to talk about politics with.

Flier - From tourism, to travelling tips, to aircraft pilots, there are numerous high value niches this domain could be developed for. Estibot stats are pretty good, too - Average Monthly Search Searches: 110,410,CPC: $2.82 USD Ad Competition: high. Average Monthly Search Stats - [flier] Average Monthly Searches: 14,762 Average CPC: $2.82 USD Average Ad Competition: high

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If someone was interested in MarketingBook/Campaign.

I have MarketingStrategies.TV which is taken in every TLD of merit.

All three of them and you would have the market(ing) genre all but tied up (cept for lucky one with Marketing.TV)

Food for Thought.

•••
Possible trade in process already for Tablets.tv........snooze ya lose.

•••
•••
Just PMmed ya.

I think Deputy just got traded, waiting for confirmation........

•••
•••
Name pushed! A good win/win trade!

•••
•••
•••
Tablets.tv for OldWest.tv , I think it is a win / win for both of us. Tablets might be a stronger term, but OldWest fits my needs better.

My particular strength, affiliate-wise, is in western apparel, and topics relevant to that niche. I write western fiction, etc. OldWest.tv is a natural fit for me, something I can integrate into a small network of sites about the West.

Domain is in my account, and tablets has been pushed at godaddy.

Added NationalVlog.com and Flier.tv

Last edited:
•••
Tablets.tv for OldWest.tv , I think it is a win / win for both of us. Tablets might be a stronger term, but OldWest fits my needs better.

My particular strength, affiliate-wise, is in western apparel, and topics relevant to that niche. I write western fiction, etc. OldWest.tv is a natural fit for me, something I can integrate into a small network of sites about the West.

Domain is in my account, and tablets has been pushed at godaddy.

got it thanks! For me it goes well with my laptops.tv and smartphones.tv

•••
•••
Second deal done today, Deputy.tv for LightBeer.tv . That domain will mix well with my DarkBeer.tv, BeerChannel.tv and BeerShow.tv . Now if I could just pry beer.tv out of virtuali's ironlike grasp, I'd be set.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back