IT.COM

discuss Let us help you!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Hello beginners...

There are a lot of difficulty and roadblocks that come when we start out. Although we are totally capable of handling it on our own, if someone could help us, the process would be accelerated
And hence, this thread. If you are facing difficulty with anything, I'd recommend to spend half an hour on it and if you still can't find the solution, post it in this thread as comment.

Either me or someone on the community will try to resolve your issue as soon as we can.

If there is anything else you wish to share, that's good as well. Share it in the comments.

You may mark your post as QUESTION or COMMENT at the beginning so that we know whether you need help with something or sharing some of your experiences with us here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They couldn’t stop you ‘unless’ their domain is a trademarked name, then the chances of them stopping you would greatly increase.

An important FYI on this, is don’t waste your money and time ‘ever’ on registering trademarked names!!! It’s a losing cause!

Thank you for the response and clarifying this query for me! And duly noted about not messing with other people's registered trademarks.

•••
Here's another question:

How soon can i sell or auction off a domain name after registering it? I've read somewhere that there is some kind of 60 day lock period??

•••
Here's another question:

How soon can i sell or auction off a domain name after registering it? I've read somewhere that there is some kind of 60 day lock period??
You can sell it right after you register it. But if the register where you regged it has 60 day lock periods, then you can only push it to an account at the same register. You can't transfer it out to another register.

•••
You can sell it right after you register it. But if the register where you regged it has 60 day lock periods, then you can only push it to an account at the same register. You can't transfer it out to another register.

Ahh i see. Once again thank you for clearing that up for me. It's members like you hawkeye that make namepros such a great website! :xf.smile:

•••
Newbie here, I gave some of the domains to my friend who he wants to create websites. Now his hosting service expired, getting a message as
"This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information".i checked by going through those domains. he is not cancelling hosting service and not replying to me as well as, while I asked for give back that domains.what should I do to take back those domains?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back