Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainDLR

Established Member
Impact
18
Good? Bad? I need some help on this one. There are areas in the financial district this domain could apply to such as Online Mortgage Lenders, Hard Money Loans / Private Money Loans, Bank Loans and more. I think it's a great name for companies that specialize in financing companies that remodel homes then flip for profit. Thoughts and value estimation anyone? Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think this has more application on B2B side, people reselling the loans (of course LoanFlip is better, because it is 'loan' that you flip. It is an ideal name for refinancing too - we see LoanFlip /.\ com listed at $14,500). Not sure if will fit into remodeling type of business. It is strictly finance to finance (B2B).
 
0
•••
I don't know what it means or could mean so my appraisal is reg fee.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
@Lysted
I think you're right about the B2B application. Thanks for your input.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back