IT.COM

Lend.me - Own domains and need cash?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The Problem:
Today those offering digital collateral lending have no competition: The result is that the interest rates they are proposing is higher every year. Furthermore, the lack of competition has led them to lend only when liquid digital assets are put as collateral. And if this was not enough, they rarely finance over 10% of the potential end-user value. Basically they take ZERO RISK and want MAXIMUM PROFIT!

The Solution:
Lend.me feels that it is simply time to open digital collateral lending to the masses:
The solution is to offer a platform that allows peer-to-peer collateral lending, and letting the magic of healthy competition do the rest.

In addition, Lend.me would like to help borrowers who don't own "Liquid" digital assets succeed in getting a loan and also be able to get more money than the wholesale value of their asset: There are honest hard working people who need cash advances, who don't own liquid assets to put as collateral. Nevertheless, they own assets that have high value to themselves. Assets they "Cannot" lose for many reasons. If these borrowers explain in a convincing way, why they would be able to pay their loan back, then there is no reason why some lenders should not consider lending them the money, especially in light of the fact that there is low risk and fair profit rates involved for them.

This is the reason that Lend.me asks in the loan request form that the borrower explain his project or need, why he wants the money, and how he plans to make the money to pay the loan back. Lend.me aims to make the lending process more human and to establish a first relationship of "Trust" with potential lenders.

On the other hand, if someone has some savings sleeping in a bank, earning a ridiculously low interest rate, then by lending money out to Lend.me borrowing members, they will certainly make more, with limited risk and at the end, they will feel good about helping honest hard working people succeed in their endeavors.

www.Lend.Me - Get a loan with your domains.

Note: This was originally a paid ad. NamePros posted this thread on behalf of Lend.me.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are the interest rates on money borrowed from them?

•••
•••
so in a nutshell, [cause you know me] ;)

It costs $35 bucks to present my idea/plan for which I need the loan,
and if they don't accept it - stays open for 30 days [which is kinda pointless if already denied]
or how does that work?

Do I get the $35 bucks back - I couldn't see that part anywhere if still not accepted?

•••
Cool idea. I'm always looking for new ways to invest my long-term savings.

•••
It depends on the seller. We actually cant set any average rate for this

•••
Miss Chiff

It's like a classified, you pay to list your announcement, here it's a loan request.
Now FYI for avoid listings be cluttered by loan requests that should never find a lender (mainly because they are attempts to resell unwanted names at wholesale price, or simply because the collteral value has no value, ...) I review all applications and only suggest to pay the $35 listing fee when the application looks solid.
This means until now, 95% of all requests not even reached the stage where they are authorized to pay this $35 listing fee. As you can see, my business is not to get your $35.
Now this take a lot of (my) time and sometime people do not understand so maybe I should change a little all this...

•••
Miss Chiff

It's like a classified, you pay to list your announcement, here it's a loan request.
Now FYI for avoid listings be cluttered by loan requests that should never find a lender (mainly because they are attempts to resell unwanted names at wholesale price, or simply because the collteral value has no value, ...) I review all applications and only suggest to pay the $35 listing fee when the application looks solid.
This means until now, 95% of all requests not even reached the stage where they are authorized to pay this $35 listing fee. As you can see, my business is not to get your $35.
Now this take a lot of (my) time and sometime people do not understand so maybe I should change a little all this...

Thank you for explaining, makes sense and the pre-screen process is a good idea.
Good Luck ;)

•••
Great idea, great concept. Good luck.

•••
Sounded like the beginning of American Hustle at first, but thank you for explaining. Cool idea, good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back