Dynadot

.in Legal issues for Indian webmasters/domain investors

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dnk

Established Member
Impact
I have been an early investor in .in domain names.
For the last 3-4 years, I am facing the following problems:
In the last four years I find that numerous people I have never met or interacted with are making blatantly false allegations that they have paid me without any kind of proof or evidence. However, certain internet companies believe these liars (and indirectly support them), as a result of which it is difficult to do business due to loss of reputation. Today, I have reason to believe that every person I meet is either coerced or encouraged to make false verbal allegations against me to earn some easy money. I have operated my business for more than 9 years without any problem at all, and suddenly I face this problem.

Also, I find numerous people making blatantly false claims that they are involved in my business, when they are doing nothing and are not spending a single penny. They do this to steal extremely lucrative assignments and have powerful friends and relatives to support their lies. These powerful friends and relatives are abusing their powers to intercept my emails, postal , courier mails, SMSes, phone calls, making it very difficult to do business. They also break into my house to steal documents which is very inconvenient. Unfortunately some internet companies support and believe these lies.
Kindly let me know how I can stop this problem permanently, if any one knows of any lawyer who can help, their inputs would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need a lawyer mate.

From what I understand, your situation is one where there's just too much out of your control. Best to get a lawyer locally who can understand the situation and give you the right way to go about it.

This may not be very actionable advice, but this is the only way to go given your circumstances.

Sagar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back