Dynadot

auction LEDFlashlight.com Estibot $223,000 13 Years 12,100 Searches/Mo

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domains888

Impact
There's an auction currently on Flippa.com for an awesome category-defining, tech product .COM domain name: LEDFlashlight.com (LED - Light-Emitting Diode). Estibot valuation of $223,000.

There is a reserve, but at a fraction of the above valuation.

Auction ends in 24 days, Wednesday, October 21.

This tech .com domain representing the future of lighting which is transitioning here in the U.S. and globally from the old fashion non-green, non-eco incandescent light bulb. This is especially so for the huge commercial, industrial and residential segment of the flashlight industry which is converting to LED technology.

To the entrepreneurial new owner, this domain could be developed into a top lead generation website for distributors and manufacturers of the LED Flashlight! Implementing monetization such as AdSense, Amazon, affiliate advertising and more (this is just one idea)!

The site could include other LED related technology lighting products such as LED bulbs, residential LED lighting uses such as driveway lighting, garage lighting, nightscaping. Government and Commercial uses such as: government office lighting, warehouse lighting, stairwell lighting, parking lot lighting, etc.

I currently have other projects slated and although I'd like to spread myself to develop this domain, I simply just do not have the time and so I'm selling this name.

Don't miss out from acquiring this product defining .COM tech domain!​

Quick Stats:
  • This Aged .COM TLD, (.COM the king of all TLDS) is 13 years old!
  • Exact Match Searches: 12,100 per month, as per Google Keyword Planner
  • CPC $1.87
  • Category-Defining
  • Estibot Valuation: $223,000 -- very attractive!
  • Google Search Results: 1,500,000, with lots of ads!
  • Incredible opportunity for the right developer or investor!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
So.... this used to be an auction thread and you've edited it. Could that be because I won the domain for $1 and you now don't want to sell? Probably.

Mods please take a look.

I'd be happy to apologize if i'm wrong.

•••
Bump can someone take a look at this please

•••
•••
Auction closed - Winning bidder is: @Wannabean for $1 - Seller had an end date of Oct 1st & then violated the rules by editing the date after the auction ended.

@domains888 - Please honor the binding sales agreement and contact the winner via private message to initiate the transaction.

@Wannabean - Please let me know personally if the seller hasn't initiated contact within 48 hours from the time of this post.

It's my hopes that both the buyer and seller can resolve this matter amicably so that I don't have to get further involved.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back