Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain learnyoga.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nir90

New Member
Impact
0
Hi all,
I´ve registered this domain a few years ago.
How much do you think it worth ?
Thanks,
Nir.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i like it.

mid-high$xx wholesale
low$xxx enduser

nice "yoga" name. GOOD LUCK :talk:

netPH
 
0
•••
I like it, too. Short and very apt for a site dealing on the subject of yoga. Overall a nice dotcom.

IMO, value is high-$XX wholesale, and low to mid- $XXX end-user. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Great name !!!
125 - 300 To the right enduser.
 
0
•••
Great 2 word yoga name.

$90 wholesale...5x that for the right end-user.

ST
 
0
•••
Excellent Domain, Short and to the point, perfect keywords...

Low $xxx for the End User..

Good Luck...
 
0
•••
I think it would cost somewhere between 60-90 dollars. Catchy domain ! Good luck with the site.
 
0
•••
Great Yoga Name $100+, althrough I wonder how many people really into Yoga surf the net :o
 
0
•••
$75
 
0
•••
Great name indeed. I'm gonna give this one a conservative $1000+ end user level. Good Luck
 
0
•••
$100 it all depends, that market is most about marketing I guess and for that most domains work.
 
0
•••
is yoga still popular? low $xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back