Domain Empire

domain LearnMandarin.Online

NameSilo
Watch

SeaLink

Established Member
Impact
Hello. Roughly 1 year ago I jumped on the $1.00 bandwagon and registered a bunch of .online's and figured I'd get around to selling them. I never made an outgoing, nor have I received an incoming.... I'm now in the process of reviewing all of my names and trying to take-out the trash and only save my decent names.

I may or may not renew a few of them but would really appreciate your thoughts as to whether this particular name is worth the fees, and if so, might it have any value. I know lots of people think ".online" is almost redundant and makes no sense, but I thought it would work for any sort of "learning" activity as people often look for online classes.

Thank you in advance for your constructive feedback!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my opinion .online is one of the best extensions out there. It makes a lot of sense, and end users are interested in it.

I can tell you this though: in 2017, end users and domainers alike are interested only in best combinations, in form of keyword.online..if you have anything like keyword1keyword2.online, there is almost no interest.

You do not need to have btw only English keywords with this extensions - I have some not English single keywords, and I am getting nice offers on them each week, and already sold a few. But again, the names must be something like "furniture online", "perfumes online", "homes online" OR their equivalents in other languages..so not names like "my furniture online" or "best perfumes online" and so on..it is too soon for such names in 2017 and they are not profitable at the moment imo. If you go for other languages, it is best to choose a language which naturally puts adjectives BEHIND the noun. Check namebio.com to see what sells at the moment and in which language those domains are.

As for LearnMandarin.Online, this is exactly the case of a name which sounds good, but the chance that someone will pay a premium to domainer holding this is very low. Why? You can register now names like
LearnMandarin.Today, LearnMandarin.Site, LearnMandarin.Website, etc..for reg fees.

And it is not only this - your end user can opt for names like MandarinSchool.Online, MandarinBasics.Online, MandarinBasic.Today..I hope you get the idea :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back