IT.COM

discuss Leaf Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It's time to get an Official showcase and discussion thread going for the keyword Leaf.

I'll get things started by showing off my new .cx ::: Leaf.re ::::

What leaf's have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great leaf news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing leaf sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new leaf?
Know of any developed leaf that look cool?

Cheers
Corey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
159F63AE-A4BC-4395-9FC1-F4E4EF864141.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
•••
created a sales lander for AutomatedLeaf.com

automatedleaf_com.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
LEAF is the first smartphone controlled, automated home grow system for medical plants and food.

LEAF: The Automatic Home Grow System For Medical Plants and Food

Cheers
Corey

•••
LEAF is the first smartphone controlled, automated home grow system for medical plants and food.

LEAF: The Automatic Home Grow System For Medical Plants and Food

Cheers
Corey
Nice !

•••
9E15E715-A896-42DD-8D2F-30009BB0FEBF.jpeg

Leaf/Leaves/Leave/ think shrubbery is next 🤪

•••

I am just guessing here, the following statement is based on my zero research for the word ‘SMOKED’, but I would bet the majority of individuals in the cannabis industry see it as derogatory.

Simply because of the alternative meanings it has coupled with extremely stringent marketing guidelines and rules on the actual product.

But, I pulled that out of thin air based on the little I know of the industry

•••
•••
•••
RELEAF420com (coll’ sleeper right there) jk

•••
•••
My top 3 picks of Available Leaf domains to register are;
  • LeafMakeup
  • LeafFrangrance.com
  • LeafSneakers.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
I am just guessing here, the following statement is based on my zero research for the word ‘SMOKED’, but I would bet the majority of individuals in the cannabis industry see it as derogatory.

Simply because of the alternative meanings it has coupled with extremely stringent marketing guidelines and rules on the actual product.

But, I pulled that out of thin air based on the little I know of the industry
Very limited sales history as a keyword

Smoked

•••
Interesting that when you google CBD you find a LOT of people selling it, seems a lot of small scale operators, often using really long or weird names. And another thing you find is people that use CBD worrying about travelling because there is such a patchwork of rules about what you can use where. So the answer is a holiday that really floats your boat and guarantees you can bring your own.

•••
•••
Is anyone in here actually going to start a "Leaf Business" with the domain(s) they are purchasing? I am starting a website to feature "Leaf" businesses in hopes of increasing the awareness of the "Leaf" brands and our domain names and would love to add anyone that has an actual business they are running with "Leaf".

•••
•••
I had Leafroll.com on my list, but it seems one Grosvenor Corey somehow got on my list and registered it for $1 on netsol:banghead:

@Corey is that you?:xf.cool:

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back