IT.COM

discuss Leaf Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It's time to get an Official showcase and discussion thread going for the keyword Leaf.

I'll get things started by showing off my new .cx ::: Leaf.re ::::

What leaf's have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great leaf news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing leaf sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new leaf?
Know of any developed leaf that look cool?

Cheers
Corey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I did not even realize I was in this niche (of course I seldom know exactly what I am doing :xf.wink:), but I have
  • MapleLeaf(.)site
  • MapleLeaf(.)space
And here I thought the second name was for Canada's space activities or the Canadian real estate market!

•••
mapleleafs.png

www.MapleLeafs.org

I never thought of that, technically I have a lot of leafs but I don't think that is what @Corey had in mind when he opened the topic. :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Leaf*ness.com
Road*Leaf.com
Line*Leaf.com

•••
I did not even realize I was in this niche (of course I seldom know exactly what I am doing :xf.wink:), but I have
  • MapleLeaf(.)site
  • MapleLeaf(.)space
And here I thought the second name was for Canada's space activities or the Canadian real estate market!
I like the names (too bad that I m not a end-user) and the fact, that you sure are not scared to dabble in the new extensions!

Would you remember the "reg" price and "renewal"?

Note: Improper pronoun @MapleDots , Corey is a "she" (to me that doesn't matter)

Last edited:
•••
WEEDLEAF.net

I know it's not a King
But it's definitely a Prince

•••
•••
•••
So it's a profitable domain. 🤗
Lol that’s the spirit!

Weed anything is a tough sell. I thought buying the .com was a slam dunk but so far it’s been a big miss.

•••
Lol that’s the spirit!

Weed anything is a tough sell. I thought buying the .com was a slam dunk but so far it’s been a big miss.

Sit back and light up. Wait for the day.

•••
Sit back and light up. Wait for the day.
With domains it’s important to keep moving. Sales now allow you to keep advancing.

That said, you should hodl with the right domains. Good luck!

•••
I like the names (too bad that I m not a end-user) and the fact, that you sure are not scared to dabble in the new extensions!

Would you remember the "reg" price and "renewal"?

Note: Improper pronoun @MapleDots , Corey is a "she" (to me that doesn't matter)
I am not super afraid of some of the other extensions being in marketing and real estate because I have seen some big ones sell to tech companies. I picked up Leaf.Estate and Leaf.Site for our my real estate business. It has a .com to go with it. I went with things that made since like one day soon there will be a rapper named; MJ.Money 🤑🙏🏼😎 And, I may or may not keep Pot.Photos just as a photo blog or downloads for dispensaries to use in marketing as well depending on how I feel when renewals come around.

•••
I am not super afraid of some of the other extensions being in marketing and real estate because I have seen some big ones sell to tech companies. I picked up Leaf.Estate and Leaf.Site for our my real estate business. It has a .com to go with it. I went with things that made since like one day soon there will be a rapper named; MJ.Money 🤑🙏🏼😎 And, I may or may not keep Pot.Photos just as a photo blog or downloads for dispensaries to use in marketing as well depending on how I feel when renewals come around.
Basically , what "scared" me about the new extensions was seeing some of the renewals prices especially for the single keywords! I generally register my domains for multiple years!

Not disrepecting the "new extensions, just not my "cup of tea"..heck it took me some thinking before I even decided on my ccTLD..lol

•••

I have cbd.photos and I have had some lowball offers, but I think I will hold on to it for a bit. :)

•••
Lol that’s the spirit!

Also been finding most "street names" are a hard sell...that why I use most of mine (early mistakes that I made without research) as redirects!

•••
created a sales lander on Leaf.is

leafis.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Is this the right thread for me to say how much I hate leaf blowers? Even on a statutory holiday, the xx*** leaf blower brigade outside our apartment! :grumpy:

They are loud, emit ridiculous amounts of hydrocarbons, the noise levels are shown to be harmful to both wildlife and human health and not just hearing loss - coronary disease and stroke are both correlated with higher noise levels, they release particulate matter <2.5 um into the air that has a host of potential health effects.

Oh, this is a thread about domain names? :oops: Sorry, who would have thought?

OK in that case.... Why doesn't someone register and develop the domain name LeafBlowerBan.com Seriously. Hand reg available. :xf.smile:

OK this thread can now return to regularly scheduled programming. Sorry for the interruption. :sneaky: But really, look at the title of the thread. It seems to be for any kind of leaf related discussion.

•••
Is this the right thread for me to say how much I hate leaf blowers? Even on a statutory holiday, the xx*** leaf blower brigade outside our apartment! :grumpy:

They are loud, emit ridiculous amounts of hydrocarbons, the noise levels are shown to be harmful to both wildlife and human health and not just hearing loss - coronary disease and stroke are both correlated with higher noise levels, they release particulate matter <2.5 um into the air that has a host of potential health effects.

OK in that case.... Why doesn't someone register and develop the domain name LeafBlowerBan.com Seriously. Hand reg available. :xf.smile:

OK this thread can now return to regularly scheduled programming. Sorry for the interruption. :sneaky: But really, look at the title of the thread. It seems to be for any kind of leaf related discussion.
Deja Vu...pretty sure this isn't the first time that I read about your love of leaf blowers! But then again it can be from another member!

Glad this is not a hockey forum...cause if it was..pretty I see a few "Toronto Maple Leafs Suck" postings!

According to namebio... the big sales cover a wide range of niches
https://namebio.com/?s==kjNzgDM5gTM

•••
•••

Bob....now that's funny as chit, especially since I'd reg'd LeafBlown(.)com a few weeks ago. One might think we're working together to promote blowing leaves, but I don't think you knew about this until now. Seriously, my wife does all the leaf blowing around our house. She luvs to blow leaves and grass from our sidewalks and driveway. Here she is blowing leaves when she was a tad bit younger:xf.rolleyes:;

blowing leaves.jpg

•••
Registered Leaf.st and created a sales lander.

leaf_st.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Leafclient

Leafystock

Marihuanaleaf

All dot coms

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back