Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LDSPhoto.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshiny

New Member
Impact
0
:hi: I'm new to this forum, please forgive my ignorance.

I have been using this domain name for years for my photography business, LDS being my initials. I have recently updated the name of my business and have begun using a new domain name to match. But have kept LDSphoto.com active for legacy and continuity.

I moved away from LDSphoto because of people assuming I have some connection to the LDS church (Mormon Church), and some people have suggested it may have cost me business.

Now somebody has expressed an interest in the name because of his association with the church and photography, but I have no idea how to price it to him.

Any help would be appreciated. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi. Having checked the .net site, it is indeed a site about Mormon Photography, so there is a good chance that this owner is your interested party. My opinion is to ask them to make you an offer. You can then counter offer with an amount you feel happy with. Bear in mind that you are probably the only two people who have a real interest in this name. best of luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back