IT.COM

LAWSUIT AGAINST CRYPTSY ! ALTCOIN EXCHANGE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just now getting into this, but hard to find good explanations. Your explainbitcoin.com site is helpful, thanks.

•••
thanks,
Just updating now with the cryptsy info

•••
I also suggest worldcryptonetwork.com

•••
They've always had serious issues. After using them a few times, I just gave that place and all the shit coins they trade, a complete miss.

I'm not sure if they suffered problems recently, but last year after sending some BTC to cryptsy, they never credited my account. I contacted support, and they took over 24 hours to get back to me... By that time, the coin that I wanted to buy, was at a price that I would've cashed out at.

Apart from that, the worst things happen over there... and it's always plays out as an extreme. haha The fake buy walls, then the pumping.... then the lightning speed dumping. :D If you read it right, you could just place a sell and sit back, and let those morons "work" the price. But volumes were too low-especially over there, for anyone to really make serious cash.

I'm surprised that people even use them still. BTC-e is the best.

•••
yea, they never got the trade engine right, the api was very slow and all the withdrawal and deposit issues like you had. The pump and dump manipulaiton ect goes on at all exchanges including btc-e. If you want to trade more obscure altcoins than at btce then bittrex and poloinex. Also bitfinex has darkcoin and litecoin.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back