Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Law FAQ

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Just thought I'd post this since a lot of questions I see asked here are answered:

www.lawfaq.info

Hope this was helpful,
-Matt
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
woah thanks for the link mate, I hope every uses this, it seems pretty useful.
 
0
•••
it seems pretty useful.

It also is pretty wrong and misleading on more points than I have time to catalog at the moment. The main point seems to be to generate clicks for "mesothelioma", which has bids up to $10.
 
0
•••
Umm ... actually ... that text link ad was just placed there for 50 NP$ ... only for 3 more months anyway. I make no profit from those text links otherwise.

However, as I have cited sources, what IS wrong with it? I don't think any of my information, or much of it, is incorrect? If there is please state so I can fix. Help from a pro lawyer is always accepted.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
thanks for the link mate, this'll come in handy to the extreme
 
0
•••
Moved to advertising .... We do not allow Ad-Type sites in the legal section .... Think about it !
 
0
•••
Eh, okay, just thought it might be a helpful legal resource, rather than searching gigs of data at the official govt sources? :p
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back