Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Laugh in my face.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haticus

DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
52
I'm a high school student from the United States. I've been doing web development and application development as a hobby for roughly 8 years now. As of late, I have been doing small freelance work for semi-large corporations to your local mom and pop shop.

I'm looking to create a service for students that aids with research (finding reputable and scholarly sources). As a student, I find this to be difficult myself, though I have a solid method for doing so. If anyone has heard or used NoodleTools, it'd be a similar tool as far as category. My business model, at the moment, would be to charge a small monthly fee for individuals and a larger monthly fee for schools and districts looking to use the service (similar to sites like Quizlet, Grammarly, etc). I am pre-approved on Stripe.

As aforementioned, I am a high school student. Therefore, I don't exactly have the thousands of dollars to spare for a decent domain name (yes, I do work part time at a minimum wage service job). In a sense, I am looking for a 'domain investor' that could hook me up with a short and brandable .com domain name. I don't need it to be specific to this niche, just something that is catchy, pronounceable, and memorable.

If you're interesting in lending me a domain and would be with me for the long haul, please direct message me. I can give you more details about the work I have done in the past if you have low confidence.

As always, my best regards.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why don't you just rent (monthly or quarterly basis) instead of lending , I don't think there's any bond guaranteeing return on "lending"
 
0
•••
You can register a name for between $5 and $10

You are better off doing that because the name is owned by you then
 
0
•••
@gilescoley is right. The cost is minimal, spend the 10 bucks and its yours (with annual renewals)

I admire what you're doing, sounds like a cool cause
 
Last edited:
0
•••
If you are interested in a JV on this provide me a bit more information per PM.

GRADE.NET would be the domain of choice, great fit for what you want but not a .COM
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back