Laugh in my face.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haticus

DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
I'm a high school student from the United States. I've been doing web development and application development as a hobby for roughly 8 years now. As of late, I have been doing small freelance work for semi-large corporations to your local mom and pop shop.

I'm looking to create a service for students that aids with research (finding reputable and scholarly sources). As a student, I find this to be difficult myself, though I have a solid method for doing so. If anyone has heard or used NoodleTools, it'd be a similar tool as far as category. My business model, at the moment, would be to charge a small monthly fee for individuals and a larger monthly fee for schools and districts looking to use the service (similar to sites like Quizlet, Grammarly, etc). I am pre-approved on Stripe.

As aforementioned, I am a high school student. Therefore, I don't exactly have the thousands of dollars to spare for a decent domain name (yes, I do work part time at a minimum wage service job). In a sense, I am looking for a 'domain investor' that could hook me up with a short and brandable .com domain name. I don't need it to be specific to this niche, just something that is catchy, pronounceable, and memorable.

If you're interesting in lending me a domain and would be with me for the long haul, please direct message me. I can give you more details about the work I have done in the past if you have low confidence.

As always, my best regards.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why don't you just rent (monthly or quarterly basis) instead of lending , I don't think there's any bond guaranteeing return on "lending"

•••
You can register a name for between $5 and $10

You are better off doing that because the name is owned by you then

•••
@gilescoley is right. The cost is minimal, spend the 10 bucks and its yours (with annual renewals)

I admire what you're doing, sounds like a cool cause

Last edited:
•••
If you are interested in a JV on this provide me a bit more information per PM.

GRADE.NET would be the domain of choice, great fit for what you want but not a .COM

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back