Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Adsense approved website | Establish date : 1st Nov 2015

I started this website and made it stand out of crowd with unique content . The website is about blog-positive news having a huge visitors from USA. Latest News India keyword is having massive 50k google monthly searches.

Recently In Small and medium-sized business "Latest News India" is declared third most influential in LinkedIn . Check out more info in link .
Click here

The only reason to sell LinkedIn page is as we cant change name of Linkedin page and LinkedIn needs website email to run. Through LinkedIn i get massive traffic which this time i am sending to shoutscoop.com

Why i am selling this ?

I never thought of selling this website as i have put lot of money and hard work to make it stand out of crowd. However i am not able to give time to this website as it deserves. I am running another blog shoutscoop.com

Advertising :

We have not used adsense regulary as my 1st target was to establish this website and test it with every other affiliate networks .

However we got some direct advertisers which payed us

Keywords :

This website has strong hold on keyword "Latest News India"

TRAFFIC & MARKETING

1. Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?

Yes. We have made a publicly accessible, SEO optimized profile page for each user (who has not opted out) and have an XML sitemap that is submitted to most major search engines. Nothing past that though, and there is a huge opportunity to improve.

2. Has the site ever received any search engine penalties?

No.

3. Do you or have you ever purchased traffic?

No.

Registrar : Bigrock.in

Hosting : Multi Domain Linux Hosting (India)

Expiry date of hosting : May 8, 2017

Expiry date of domain : Oct 29, 2017

Final Note :

This website is really worth for purchasing. If you people need more information or if you have any questions please message me i will revert back to you.

Price : $ 1000 or 1 .com killer domain

I will accept PayPal and i offer 14 day refund offer

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How much you have earned so far?
Would you allow me access to your Google Search Console & Analytics?

Let me know.

•••
How much you have earned so far?
Would you allow me access to your Google Search Console & Analytics?

Let me know.

Not Much through adsense because i am diverting traffic to shoutscoop.com , At start it was ranked 400k at alexa, now it has come down. And as you might see i have updated last post on May 4, 2016 . But yes LinkedIn page is pure gold. Yes, you can access Google Search Console & Analytics

•••
If you are interested PM me , we can negotiate price / domain. As instead of money i am ready to accept 1 .com domain also (y)

•••
Final price now : $ 1000

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back