NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashim

Established Member
Impact
Hey there,

This is the only domain I currently own, and it's due to expire in a few days. I've spent way too much over the last few years renewing it only to sit on it, so I'm here whether it's worth selling and what exactly it might be worth.

The domain is LatestFooty.co.uk. For context, "footy" is a very common British abbreviation for "football", which is the UK's most popular sport by some margin, so I can envision it being a profitable domain for someone wanting to establish a football-based news site.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Mid-high xxx name.
I see some results for this and could be a good name for a football news website.
Outbound or auction it.

•••
Mid-high xxx name.
I see some results for this and could be a good name for a football news website.
Outbound or auction it.

Wow, really? That's a lot higher than I was expecting!

I'm relatively new to the domaining game, what exactly is outbounding?

•••
Mid-high xxx name.
Outbound or auction it.

Wow, really? That's a lot higher than I was expecting!

I'm relatively new to the domaining game, what exactly is outbounding?

Never mind, I just looked up outbound domain sales. Thanks for the valuation, I really hope you're right.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back