Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Las Vegas Valley

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
I go to Las Vegas frequently and hear the term "las vegas valley" alot. If you have been there you understand why its called a valley. Type it into Google and you will get over 53 million returns.

So I type in lasvegasvalley.com and am directed to the CBS affiliate in Las Vegas. I am a little surprised to find the other extension are not registered. I now have the .net, .org., .info., .us, and .biz extensions. I like the potential.

Thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back