Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Larping.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmelsen

Established Member
Impact
214
I have done pretty well flipping some domains so I used the extra money to buy a higher priced domain at auction in hopes to develop it in the next month into a forum/event site.

I paid $2k for the domain. Thoughts on the domains value itself?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's a good .COM. A keyword that represents a passion for some people.
I think $2K is a reasonable buy price.

I am not sure on the commercial value. For most people it is more of a hobby, but I am sure there are products and services related to it. It could also be used for a forum or group.

It is a tough one to evaluate as it could sell for low $XX,XXX or never get a serious offer.
 
0
•••
Auction - $3500-5000

Direct Niche End User - $10,000 -15,000
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It's a good .COM. A keyword that represents a passion for some people.
I think $2K is a reasonable buy price.

I am not sure on the commercial value. For most people it is more of a hobby, but I am sure there are products and services related to it. It could also be used for a forum or group.

It is a tough one to evaluate as it could sell for low $XX,XXX or never get a serious offer.

I appreciate the feedback. I was thinking of a forum type thing or something content related not sure if the space warrants any services or items to sell
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back