NameSilo

Large RSS Submission Project

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smifunk

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I have about 500 different RSS feeds we just created for 3 music websites that we need the feeds to get indexed on Google, Feedburner and other major RSS sources manually (please no automated software).

If you can do this job please PM me with the details of your submission process (how do you plan to get these indexed? Just from manual RSS submission? Will you build links to the RSS or what is specifically your plan to get all of these 800 feeds indexed?).

I am open to any methods that will get these feeds indexed in the right places for the long term.

Once I get your submission I'll let you know if I'm interested and how much I can offer etc. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still looking for someone for this project. I am willing to pay $150 to have this completed. Please PM me if you are interested.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back