Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

citylines

Established Member
Impact
Advice on where to get free or cheap WP landing page templates

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Domain Broker 2 is a good cheap template.
Not WP. Much simpler.

•••
I use Joomla, have you considered it?

•••
You may try searching at themeforest.net.

•••
Advice on where to get free or cheap WP landing page templates

Thanks

Considering something that's not WP? I have 2 or 3 that are free, customizable and easier to modify and install vs. WP or anything similar. I have to dig them up on my other computer first.

•••
Thanks everyone If anyone has some freebies that would be great.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks I've had a look at them, I purchased Domain broker 2 from theme forest, despite building webpages with Front page years ago I am now totally lost, It needs two lines of code changed in the php file, my google email and a secret code, I managed to change the code but can't save it & have forgotten all about ftp.
Once this template is uploaded to my host it has it's own visual editor. This I think I can handle once it is on my host. I am currently in battle with so called web designers. It would be nice to host each landing page myself. It's quite frankly ruining my day :guilty:
Thanks for your advice. I seem to have a mental block when it comes to the technical side.

•••
•••
Have you guys used the free website builder in cpanel? There are 4 different layouts in the basic cpanel.
This one took me about one minute to create. It's just a simple holding page while I discuss the possibility of using the site to promote a vintage meet next year ( well this year really). It can include support for Google analytics as well.

http://lordsfarm.xyz/

•••
Thanks I've had a look at them, I purchased Domain broker 2 from theme forest, despite building webpages with Front page years ago I am now totally lost, It needs two lines of code changed in the php file, my google email and a secret code, I managed to change the code but can't save it & have forgotten all about ftp.
Once this template is uploaded to my host it has it's own visual editor. This I think I can handle once it is on my host. I am currently in battle with so called web designers. It would be nice to host each landing page myself. It's quite frankly ruining my day :guilty:
Thanks for your advice. I seem to have a mental block when it comes to the technical side.

It's best to upload it to your server first then edit it so you can test it, especially with the email form. You can always dump it into a test folder. The author of that offers support so if you get stuck with a particular thing I'm sure he'll help out. As far as FTP just download a free one like mentioned a couple posts above and follow instructions to connect to your server / hosting account.

•••
It's best to upload it to your server first then edit it so you can test it, especially with the email form.
Good advice.

As far as FTP just download a free one like mentioned a couple posts above and follow instructions to connect to your server / hosting account.
Recommend using SCP (WinSCP) instead of FTP. No need to install/configure any FTP server. One less attack vector on the server. Plus WinSCP has a built-in editor - you can open and edit files directly on the server from your Windows laptop/desktop.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'll vouch for Domain Broker 2 as well. I use it and it's wonderfully easy and works well.

•••
I've done it !!!
Or should I say someone I paid on Fiverr done it. Best $5 + $5 tip this year . :-D

Thank you everyone !!!!!

Drinking_Champagne.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back