domain Lactile.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MobyOne

Established Member
Impact
"Lacking tactile" so would be a great name for a tech company that focuses on touchless interaction. Voice commands, etc. Way of the future with increased fear of germs and viruses. Touchless checkout, vending machines, ATM's, and many more will go touchless in the near future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lacking Tactile, Lactile ...ugh. Not in love. Offers accepted while you own it

(In my opinion)

•••
I liked the sound, brandability and memorability of the term. While the meaning may not be evident, this could be a name used for milk related business or pharma businesses (names of medicines etc). From that perspective, I'd say, renew and hold this. Put a $3,000 tag on this.

•••
I liked the sound, brandability and memorability of the term. While the meaning may not be evident, this could be a name used for milk related business or pharma businesses (names of medicines etc). From that perspective, I'd say, renew and hold this. Put a $3,000 tag on this.

Thank you for your feedback. I'd thought about the lactose angle, but not pharma. That's good.

Probably the most frustrating, but also intriguing aspects of domaining is both replies above are correct. To most people Lactile is worthless, but if one person has the right idea it's worth thousands and if two people have an idea for it, who knows. I guess that last part is just the lottery aspect though.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back