IT.COM

domain iotvox.com

NameSilo
Watch

RBCDNs

Domain Name OozeEstablished Member
Impact
Please appraise iotvox.com and as always, thanks for your time!

IoT Vox .com (IoT Vox)

IoT = Internet of Things
Vox = a device in certain types of telecommunications equipment, as telephone answering machines, that converts an incoming voice or sound signal into an electrical signal that turns on a transmitter or recorder that continues to operate as long as the incoming signal is maintained.

Our electronic devices, cell phones, laptops, etc... all contain a variation of "Vox devices" (components, sensors, etc...) IoT devices are no different. This one sounds highly brandable in my opinion.

Let your thoughts be known!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I understand your description .. but I'm not sure you'll ever get an end user for something so specific.

I would not have picked it up if it was at $11 buy it now expiring auctions .. so that give you an idea for what I think of wholesale value.

It' snot completely worthless .. I'm just not sure it's worth the investment given it's chance of selling to an end user though.

Good luck with it all the same! :)

•••
Type "iot vox" into google - 165 results. For me, that is not good. You will have to hold till 2020 to find out if the name evolves into a niche.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back