Dynadot

discuss L-L.CO Discussion & Countdown Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Official L-L.CO Discussion & Countdown Thread

As of November 2016, LLL.co are all bought out, and trading with a floor price of $250 - $300. But an even rarer class of domains, L-L.co is still available - but not for long. Please feel free to post developed sites, acquisitions and sales in this thread.

Reasons to Invest in L-L.co
Here are some of the reasons why L-L.co are about to appreciate rapidly in value:
  • Unlike their LLL counterparts, there are only 676 combinations (26^2) versus 17,576 (26^3).
  • Chinese investors have been snapping up the remaining L-L.co with CHIP letters.
  • LLL.co are notoriously good for selling to end users, who can't justify the 5 or 6 figure prices for the equivalent LLL.com. There are already many developed L-L.co and LLL.co names.
  • Even if you conservatively assume .co is worth 5-10% of the .com's value, L-L.com routinely sells for $5,000 - $10,000, making L-L.co easily worth at least $250 - $500 once bought out.
  • .co is one fewer letter than .com, making it easy to type on mobile while still being brandable as "company" or "corporation."
Here are the remaining 39/676 (< 6%) names available for hand registration.
If you registered a name from this list, I would appreciate a post in this thread & "Thanks" below.

Available L-L.co Domains

The cheapest place to register .co presently is Uniregistry at $4.88 for the 1st year.

b-u
b-x
f-i
f-q
g-v
i-k
j-e
j-i
k-q
l-u
l-x
n-q
o-y
q-e
q-j
q-m
q-t
q-v
r-q
r-y
u-e
u-j
u-l
v-f
v-h
v-j
v-n
v-q
v-u
v-z
w-u
x-f
x-n
y-j
y-q
y-v
y-w
z-m
z-n

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're welcome @domainbartender.
Just received inquiries on two of my L-L.co names, $100 and $120 offers respectively.

•••
Holders of L-L.co domains: How much activity have you seen on your names?
Asking out of curiosity to get a survey of the landscape of the market.
Any input is appreciated.

•••
L-L.co list :

18 of these are taken
50 are still left (godaddy bulk search )

x-c.co
e-p.co
h-b.co
w-b.co
d-q.co
t-q.co
i-w.co
y-l.co
r-o.co
s-q.co
m-q.co
p-f.co
l-y.co
q-n.co
z-c.co
w-q.co
y-e.co
x-d.co
y-p.co
x-g.co
x-p.co
t-k.co
v-y.co
q-o.co
g-j.co
y-v.co
q-b.co
x-f.co
v-h.co
q-h.co
d-y.co
j-y.co
y-no_url_shorteners
a-q.co
q-d.co
u-z.co
u-o.co
g-l.co
y-i.co
u-v.co
x-v.co
x-w.co
z-o.co
s-y.co
y-f.co
o-s.co
p-no_url_shorteners
h-q.co
k-f.co
z-i.co
z-e.co
q-z.co
x-q.co
c-y.co
g-y.co
x-k.co
p-z.co
x-m.co
x-b.co
k-no_url_shorteners
z-y.co
p-y.co
x-h.co
x-j.co
j-no_url_shorteners
i-z.co
y-z.co
q-f.co

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back