NameSilo

domain Kym.tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjack21

Established Member
Impact
85
Any views on the domain www.Kym.tv

Hi, everyone.

As some of you know I have quite a lot of DIY domains ready for future development in the hope of an online DIY business, however, I pick up the odd domain name as a hedge against this venture failing.

(just in the hope that I might pick up a killer domain name.)

The ones I pick up as a hedge are always as short as I can find available, as I believe the short domains will win out over time.

I have been watching this one for some time now.

It used to be a $4500 annual fee, which as we know for most of the dot tv's was ridiculous, however, even though this was reprised at a very small amount, I believe it is a very catchy domain name.

Kim.tv is a porn site. ( this is not why I bought this one)

Any views on the value of this domain would be very gratefully received.

BJ
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone ?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back