domain kwoty . com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickac14

Established Member
Impact
7
Just regged this one when I saw it had 8 million google results! I was just looking for a 5L brandable name and was like wow. I'm not sure what it means but I think it might mean quota in another language but I'm not sure...in addition to an appraisal, can you give me some insight on what it means?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Polish

Noun

kwota f.

1. amount (the total or sum of items)

kwoty is plural.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kwota


Tough one to appraise, not sure what the market is for polish word domains, just enjoy research.

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks, I knew it meant something like that. I just regged it for a brandable 5L since I have made some decent sales on ebay with them and it happened to be a polish word..hmmm
 
0
•••
already getting some traffic
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back