NameSilo

domain CABUP.com - meanings / uses?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dahal

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi all,

I recently regged 'CABUP.COM' when it came through on namclerk's list (thanks mate!) on a bit of a whim. Over the last week it's had a bit of type-in traffic (about 1 a day) - but I'm not sure what people would be look for when they type it in? Google search found a few news articles that had the word 'cabup' in them in I think Hindi - but I'm not exactly sure what it means - maybe something like 'rumor' ?

Anyway, I'd really appreciate anyone's input on what this domain might mean or be usefully developed for?

Thanks!

Dave
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back