IT.COM

domain Kungfu.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can be a very nice authoritative portal or brand...I would see it in hundreds of thousands of dollars for the right end user.

But..a number of end users able to pay this money for this niche is not that high imo, as high price must be justified by some good commercial usage in many cases - so can take years and years to sell in this price range if one is just waiting for incoming offers.

If I would be the owner of this and wanted to sell in a shorter period, I would contact some good .com broker with a lot of experience and give it to them for 3-5 months, so they can try to sell it for me.

•••
Genre defining name and one that works really well as a domain. Sit it on a for sale page with a high minimum offer and wait..

•••
•••
•••
most domain that related with non commercial usually price is not that much, unless someone that love kungfu, maybe he can pay up to 100k! as long he end user, nothing wrong with that! but if you investor and don't like kungfu or don't know about industry, better stay away!
but if you asking me how much I will pay for kungfu, maybe 1-10k, and then sell to chinese investor, about 50-100k!

Last edited:
•••
This is the 'Pre-Purchase Appraisals" section, so the OP is just asking the question?

I love the name, can be use as a martial arts site, but I think there is more money in this name when used as a company brand. I think low xxx,xxx is not out of the question

•••
The domain in question is very versatile and connotes all the right things when it comes to branding. $500k. IMO.

•••
I believe the 500,000$ is overpriced. At $100,000... MAYBE.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back