Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Kuala Lumpur

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

danidan

Established Member
Impact
0
Just regged this and I hope you'll give me a fair oppinion.

KualaLumpur.us


Kuala Lumpur is Malaysia's capital so it might worth something.What do you think?

Thank you!
:hearts:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It doesn't really make since.

KualaLumpur.us ??? <Malaysia Capital> . <United States>

Reg fee - low XX

good luck
 
0
•••
The extension doesn't go with the name. Low $xx in resale market. Good Luck.
 
0
•••
I sold swiss.us for around $100 - I dont think that this name is as strong. I would say $20....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back