Impact
Deleted
Word specification

Number of word: 1
Number of characters: 9
Syllables: 4 (Kog-ni-ti-ve)
Language: German (cognitive in english)
Domain extension: .de (cctld, german)

Wayback Machine: Saved 11 times between May 11, 2013 and September 20, 2017.

Cognitive/deleted(in german)
adjective
  1. Relating to cognition; concerned with the act or process of knowing, perceiving, etc. :cognitive development; cognitive functioning.

2. relating to the mental processe of perception, memory, judgment, and reasoning, ascontrasted with emotional and volitional processes.
Source: https://www.merriam-webster_com/dictionary/cognitive

In general, cognitive is interpreted as intellectual potential which consists of stages: knowledge (knowledge), understanding (comprehention), application (application), analysis (analysis), synthesis (synthesis), evaluation (evaluation). Cognitive means a problem that involves the ability to develop rational abilities (reason).

Can anyone help me to estimate the domain that I have?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
thanks for your reply
This is the second time I have tried playing in Dotde.I got that word on Google Translate. maybe I will change the name description and try to push marketing because there are positive results when I check it on Google Trend

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back