Domain Empire

discuss KnockKnockDomains - "Door to Door Marketing"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Most reading this are too young to remember how to make personal sales. Restaurants, Massage and Physical Therapists, Realtors, Retailers, Hotels, Motels, Grocers etc. ALL have B&M (Bricks and Mortar) locations.

I've been successfully "naming" businesses and stuff all my life, and consider myself to be a NamePro:xf.wink: A good friend and former partner of mine says, "if you want a new idea, read an old book"

As an example, last night I picked up a hand reg that's was just dropped after 12 years of continual registration, Wanna Hug:xf.smile:.....i ask, who in this world doesn't wanna hug? Yeah, i know, Covid-19 prohibits most hugs today, but when this damn pandemic is over, EVERYONE is gonna want a hug. btw, wantahug.com is for sale at GD for $3,000 if anyone wants it, but it;s unlikely it will ever sell for a variety of reasons.

Personally I can envision Wanna Hug franchises worldwide. What straight guy wouldn't want and pay a buck or two for a hug from a Dolly Parton look a like? Or what straight gal wouldn't want a hug from a Brad Pitt look a like? Question, if you owned this domain or someone gave it to you, how would you monetize it? KnockKnock!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back