domain KJays.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjay

New Member
Impact
0
Okay, so I'm new to this, but I have a website, just a personal page for friends & family right now, but I'm thinking of doing something more with it over the next year. Maybe selling some blown glassware & basic web design services...

I haven't decided if it would be better to use this existing domain or get a new one. I like that it is short & sweet, but when telling people the address, I always have to explain that it's kjays & not kjs...

What do you think? Keep it or ditch it? Worth anything??

kjays.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
undeveloped I'd say it's not worth much if anything at all, low $X at best
 
0
•••
Hey,

Somewhere in the reg fee area, IMHO.

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back