Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Abdominally.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

billinchina

General BillEstablished Member
Impact
20
Reseller: ?
End User: ?

It comes with a site. Should I ditch the site and move it to a parked "For Sale" page? Should I let it expire?

I got a bid around $2 for it from someone...

Reseller: ?
End User: ?

Should I ditch the existing site and transfer to a parked page?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Awkward domain name, in my view.
Nothing obvious at the potential End user level ... 30 visits to the site. Reg. fee+/-, IMHO.
I'd try to get what I can for it from the current interested party.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
Sold it on Bazaar

Just sold it for $9.80!

No big deal, but better than the prev. offer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back