NameSilo

domain Kippot.co.uk

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezinestein

Established Member
Impact
1
kippot.co.uk

kippot.co.uk

It's a one word generic domain. Does it have any good value? I sure wish I knew more about these .co.uk names... there are several I've found tonight, but I'm too chicken to register them because I don't know what has value. I'm new to domain buying.

The only two I've registered, both tonight, was the one above and tiredeals.co.uk that I have for appraisal in another thread. I found out that one will be considered a type reg because it's spelled tyre over there. Oh well.

Please someone let me know if I should keep buying this type.

Thanks,
ed
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is this name worth nothing too? Can someone point me to some ebook or some great information about knowing what names are good vs. ones that are not. Thanks again.

ed
 
0
•••
Hi Ed

I'm in the UK and I've never heard the word "kippot" - what does it mean?

Cheers, Jon
 
0
•••
well I don't know what it really means but saw lot of sponsored Ads while searching on google. But that matters only if ppl in UK have some relevance to it. Thats the difference when you reg a .com vs when you register a CCtld. In case of CCtld you have to keep the relevance of that word in mind..

If you can develop it into a niche you stand a fair chance.. the word is easy to remember
 
0
•••
I'm in the UK too and i have never heard of it.

A quick google search shows it is a jewish hat:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kippah

IMO unless developed the domain is worth reg fee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back