NameSilo

domain kippot.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezinestein

Established Member
Impact
1
EDIT: I meant to post this in the Appraisals section... sorry.

kippot.co.uk

It's a one word generic domain. Does it have any good value? I sure wish I knew more about these .co.uk names... there are several I've found tonight, but I'm too chicken to register them because I don't know what has value. I'm new to domain buying.

The only two I've registered, both tonight, was the one above and tiredeals.co.uk that I have for appraisal in another thread.

Please someone let me know if I should keep buying this type.

Thanks,
ed
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back