with this post I want to inform you,
that I,
formerly known under the
(my old) nP username

"KINGOF.TOP"
with the
(my old) nP profile picture

979045.jpg

changed (my old) nP username / profile picture to (my new)
nP username

"DOMAIN ILLUMINATI"
with the (my new) profile picture

979045.jpg

because of a bigger domaining context.

Best,

DOMAIN
ILLUMINATI

@nP moderation
This thread was created to avoid confusion.
I wrote it without any intention of "self promotion".

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've mentioned before....

toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

is brilliant.... it caters for a very targetted niche. This is the perfect domain for dyslexic pot smokers.... all they will read is:

potpotpotpopotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpottpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpottpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpot.pot

:ROFL::ROFL::xf.grin:

he is looking for a stoned billionaire to wire him his fortune in exchange for the domain.

Maybe Bill Gates would be a future candidate?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••

toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

is brilliant.... it caters for a very targetted niche. This is the perfect domain for dyslexic pot smokers.... all they will read is:

potpotpotpopotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpottpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpottpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpot.pot

I would say ANY pot smoker under the influence of... ...pot

•••
the ideal buyer would be a multi-trillionaire pot smoker under the influence of hallucinogenic mushrooms. hard to find I guess

Last edited:
•••
Did you drop toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top?

That was worth a couple of million to some lucky end user.
I don't knowww / own this domain (not registerable).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Is is three strikes and you're out ?

No, it is one strike and you are out.
And no strike and you are in.
In and out.
From the top :xf.cool:

•••
•••

There is no such a domain.

•••
the ideal buyer would be a multi-trillionaire pot smoker under the influence of hallucinogenic mushrooms. hard to find I guess
The "ideal" buyer would be the one who wants to be the newww domain illuminati.
But it has its price.

•••
The "ideal" buyer would be the one who wants to be the newww domain illuminati.
But it has its price.

what are a few trillions compared to being on top of the internet?

•••
How we can ignore threads except for members?

•••
what are a few trillions compared to being on top of the internet?
Not much, it's not comparable in fact.
Being on top of the internet can not be expensive enough.
Nevertheless, some have so much moneyyy that they can indeed afford it - that's why I believe I will sell it.
There are manyyy outside who would like to become domain kings, domain emperors, domain ...

And I am sure there will be at least manyyy who will want to become the newww domain illuminati.

Last edited:
•••
How we can ignore threads except for members?
The best tip I can give you is to not post anything in a thread which you actually want to ignore.

•••
•••
Click on "Unwatch Thread" near the post title
If he do it like this, he can't ignore it - because he will not be informed about of what he wants to ignore.
What I mean is, that you first need to knowww that / be aware of what you want to ignore then.
Otherwise it's not called "ignoring" but "not be aware of it".
But he was asking how to "ignore" it - and the base of "ignoring" something is "to be aware of it".

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back