with this post I want to inform you,
that I,
formerly known under the
(my old) nP username

"KINGOF.TOP"
with the
(my old) nP profile picture

979045.jpg

changed (my old) nP username / profile picture to (my new)
nP username

"DOMAIN ILLUMINATI"
with the (my new) profile picture

979045.jpg

because of a bigger domaining context.

Best,

DOMAIN
ILLUMINATI

@nP moderation
This thread was created to avoid confusion.
I wrote it without any intention of "self promotion".

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When you realize.....
Personally I don't care about the name change but you do need to stop spamming my email address.
Personally I don't care about that you don't care about the name change but I never spammed your email address???
I remember we were writing each other via email about a domain - but that's about a year ago or so.
So don't accuse me of spamming my friend.

Last edited:
•••
Yes you did inquire one time but I've been receiving spam as of late. I'll share if you'd like, if not stop it.

•••
Yes you did inquire one time but I've been receiving spam as of late. I'll share if you'd like, if not stop it.
I haven't sent you anything (?) after our conversation which was not part of it.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email with the mail you allegedly got from me, I will review it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I wonder what the real illuminati will do if they find out a domainer is claiming to be one of them :-P

Sometimes the bottom is the top BTW.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
•••
I wonder what the real illuminati will do if they find out a domainer is claiming to be one of them :-P

Sometimes the bottom is the top BTW.

Untitled.png

I am not an "ILLUMINATI", I am the "DOMAIN ILLUMINATI" - which is in my eyes symbolically the term for the highest possible rank in domaining.
I am the "DOMAIN ILLUMINATI" because of a specific domain I own, that's the reason.

Last edited:
•••
I am not an "ILLUMINATI", I am the "DOMAIN ILLUMINATI" - which is in my eyes symbolically the term for the highest possible rank in domaining.
I am the "DOMAIN ILLUMINATI" because of a specific domain I own, that's the reason.

even higher than Rick Schwartz?

•••
•••
•••
Still, when you adopt a screen name that references a discounted, vilified and ridiculous conspiracy theory, and then push a suffix that isn't readily accepted either...I hope you realize none of this adds credibility to the .top

And the red part of your NP signature is meant to just amuse us?

Last edited:
•••
but not higher than anything.com?
As I said, "DOMAIN ILLUMINATI" is the "symbolic term" for the highest possible domaining rank.
I am not a DOMAIN ..., not a DOMAIN PRESIDENT, not a DOMAIN KING, not a DOMAIN EMPEROR, not a DOMAIN ... - I am the DOMAIN ILLUMINATI - at least for the time I own this specific domain.

Last edited:
•••
As I said, "DOMAIN ILLUMINATI" is the "symbolic term" for the highest possible domaining rank.
I am not a DOMAIN ..., not a DOMAIN PRESIDENT, not a DOMAIN KING, not a DOMAIN EMPEROR, not a DOMAIN ... - I am the DOMAIN ILLUMINATI - at least for the time I own this specific domain.

In my opinion if you want to be the highest domain rank you need to rename yourself to domain god because god is the highest entity that exists and created the universe, without god there would be no domains, thus god is on top of everything even .top.

•••
In my opinion if you want to be the highest domain rank you need to rename yourself to domain god because god is the highest entity that exists and created the universe, without god there would be no domains, thus God is on top of everything even .top.

I think it is obviously that I only speak (write) - symbolically - about human rank in domaining.

Of course, "GOD" is the highest entity and "above" us all and everything - at least this is - thanks "GOD" - my believe.
But this "above" is not to be understand wordleyyy
"GOD" is "everywhere" at the same time.

Because I believe that "GOD" is "GOD" and no human, while I am a / we are human - and not "GOD" - I will never use the name "GOD", also not as part, to give myself a name.

Therefore I would / will never give myself the
(nonsensical / paradox) name "DOMAIN GOD".
Such a name would be against my life viewww

Last edited:
•••
I'd say that the following is not the same, or should not be considered to be the same:

- dot top registry, dot top domains and how they are good/necessary or bad/unnecessary

and

- valuable namepros member @DOMAIN ILLUMINATI who may or may not be supporting dot top or any other new extension at any given moment

@DOMAIN ILLUMINATI did you try to further change your avatar? ;~)

Last edited:
•••
I predict a power vacuum followed by a violent stuggle for the esteemed king of top throne. Maybe. Perhaps. Probably not... :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Still, when you adopt a screen name that references a discounted, vilified and ridiculous conspiracy theory, and then push a suffix that isn't readily accepted either...I hope you realize none of this adds credibility to the .top

And the red part of your NP signature is meant to just amuse us?

It's always all just how you understand it.
And it all has a truth inside.

•••
Your achievements?

•••
I am convinced that I own the only possible domain which qualifies to the (this) highest possible tier of domaining rank.
Owning this domain is the ultimate domaining achievement in my eyes.

Last edited:
•••
The highest rank and status is earned,

you can't just claim to be something you are not!

•••
•••
The highest rank and status is earned,

you can't just claim to be something you are not!
Yes, obviously I earned it.
But you can earn it too - because I am willing to sell it ;)

True, I am not claiming anything I am not.

Last edited:
•••
So you finally realized .com is the real king ...... LEAVE THIS UP MODS after all the crap he laid on us

•••
So you finally realized .com is the real king ...... LEAVE THIS UP MODS after all the crap he laid on us
I realized even more, it's not the final realization.
For example, I realized that the real king, the TLD, .com, is also under the real top, the TLD, .top.

I AM SURE THE MODS WILL PREFER TO LET YOU BRING ARGUMENTS IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MINE.

•••
Impressive new name!!!! It Tops Top!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back