King Tut race?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ZuraX

Established Member
Impact
42
BET news did a story on the King Tut exhibition in L.A. tonight. (Its one of the few channels I get right now... Dont ask! lol)

They did a story on the protests over National Geographic showing him as being "white", their pics show him as "tan'ish in color to me". But these people acted liek it was the end of the world... LOL

I am not racist but does it matter what color/race he was?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I believe he was <shock>Egyptian</shock> LOL
 
0
•••
Well according to the people protesting he was Dark African... Not light skinned.. Guess they went back to his time... lol
 
0
•••
:lol:
 
0
•••
Ahh, I get it now. I thought they meant his race. I don't see what the big deal is with his skin color is, It doesn't change who or what he was. Some people just have to stir the pot I guess.
 
0
•••
Actually I would expect him to be a tan/light skinned person, since the nubians were dark-skinned and they were always significantly different looking then egyptians?
 
0
•••
Well they say National Geographic made him too "white" because he doesnt have the right nose or lips... heh
 
0
•••
bet? HAHA...My friend thinks hes a gang ster because he watches that. :bingo:
 
0
•••
This stuff is like so 3338 years ago.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back