Impact
Kindly help me appraise

ansbox.com
railbond.com

yams.in
dobro.in
quire.in

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I struggle with most of these, sadly. The first two ...if value is realised, I consider it relatively small

The hack for "yasmin" instead of "yams.in" would have been ok selling to a girl called "yasmin" out there. Overall for the domains, I struggle as mentioned

Welcome to the community

Last edited:
•••
All are good some seniors only here for discourage newcomers

•••
•••
I struggle with most of these, sadly. The first two ...if value is realised, I consider it relatively small

The hack for "yasmin" instead of "yams.in" would have been ok selling to a girl called "yasmin" out there. Overall for the domains, I struggle as mentioned

Welcome to the community

Thank you for your appraisal.

Finding a girl named Yasmin. Yes, that could be a way to look at it. )

"Yams" is a single English word. It is a vegetable, which looks like a sweet potato.
"Quire" means four sheets of paper or parchment folded to form eight leaves, as in medieval manuscripts.
"Dobro" is a musical instrument.

Apologies. I could have posted the domains with explanations.

I am trying to learn.

•••
Last edited:
•••
All are good some seniors only here for discourage newcomers

Thank you for your support and encouraging words.

Also, I think I should be open to different views. I am still learning.

•••
@Sudhanshu Gupta Nothing wrong with still learning, so am I (I'm not always right)

If I could be helpful with one thing, take the examples below:

ansbox.com
railbond.com

yams.in
dobro.in
quire.in

(Converted)

antbox.com / appbox.com / winbox.com / sendbox.com
goodbond.com / bigbond.com / minibond.com / microbond.com

yams.com / yami.com / yammy.com / yinya.com
dobro.com / doingtime.com / gobro.com / goinvest.com
aqualand.com / fairequity.com / topquiz.com / bigsqueeze.com

The above examples would fetch 4 or 5 figures (depending on the domain). Of course, they are super ideal, but just examples to share my point

Keep domains at 1 or 2 words, make sure they gel very well ...and stick to .com. If a domain has strong enough use, you increase your chances

- - - - -

"Yams" is a single English word. It is a vegetable, which looks like a sweet potato.
"Quire" means four sheets of paper or parchment folded to form eight leaves, as in medieval manuscripts.

If you had these in ".com", they'd be ok ...the power of a .COM

As hacks, not so much. Hacks much be strong, in particular

Last edited:
•••
ansbox.com
railbond.com
Here I simply struggle to understand what it means, thus see no value.

yams.in
dobro.in
quire.in
And here... well, if it's thought to be for an Indian market and you know what are you doing - go for it. I don't really know this extention.

•••
@Sudhanshu Gupta Nothing wrong with still learning, so am I (I'm not always right)

If I could be helpful with one thing, take the examples below:

ansbox.com
railbond.com

yams.in
dobro.in
quire.in

(Converted)

antbox.com / appbox.com / winbox.com / sendbox.com
goodbond.com / bigbond.com / minibond.com / microbond.com

yams.com / yami.com / yammy.com / yinya.com
dobro.com / doingtime.com / gobro.com / goinvest.com
aqualand.com / fairequity.com / topquiz.com / bigsqueeze.com

The above examples would fetch 4 or 5 figures (depending on the domain). Of course, they are super ideal, but just examples to share my point

Keep domains at 1 or 2 words, make sure they gel very well ...and stick to .com. If a domain has strong enough use, you increase your chances

- - - - -

If you had these in ".com", they'd be ok ...the power of a .COM

As hacks, not so much. Hacks much be strong, in particular

Yes, I can understand your point. I will keep this information in mind while investing in domains.

Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back