domain Kindly appraise Worldofprotein.com and MostGains.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Booth

Established Member
Impact
Hello i bought these two domains, Worldofprotein.com and Mostgains.com. I thought they were good domains for bodybuilding sites and fitness sites. I'm thinking they are decent domains that are worth something, but i don't have any idea how much. Do you? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think WorldOfProtein.com is a keeper. Forget the stats and numbers. Muscle cannot develop without protein. This one is almost CK. Like Quakeworld it needs to be spawned into fruition. An end user price for this is mabey $250 to $1,000.

A superior quality frontend for this name along with a million others will yeild constant revenue. I forget who said it but there really should be a 'Development' subsection to the Appraisal Forum.

Regards.matt

•••
Worldofprotein.com - High revenue sector, ok domain

Mostgains.com - I quite like this because it is short and quite "active", so has some brandability

Good luck!

•••
I like Mostgains the best as far as picking one to develop. WorldofProtein sounds like an old Bio 101 class film, and it feels like with bodybuilding developing, the name would still be an anchor.

On the the other hand say "Most Gains" to any muscle gym rat and they would know exactly what you mean.

marginalgains.com sold this year for $171 Good Luck
goodluck.gif

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back