Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Kindly appraise : 🙏

SnapCashout.com

SparkPalace.com

QualityMints.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Low to mid xxx range if you want to sell them soon.

Good luck

•••
Low to mid xxx range if you want to sell them soon.

Good luck

Thank's bro 🙏🙏

I want to list Snapcashout.com in brandPa and the brandbot Think Brandbot thinks this domain could sell for around $7995

You Think this is a good Idea for long term ?

•••
The strongest for me: Qualitymints.com

The word "quality" with a decent word has done fairly well, in a ".com". The domain qualitypress.com fetched $1,388, qualitydoc.com fetched $1,250...qualitywipes.com fetched $684. I appraise your domain high hundreds

The others, not so thrilled, in my view (prefer quick, fast, instant instead of "snap"). The idea of high thousands, not convinced (quickcashout.com fetched $477)...adventurous expectations

Last edited:
•••
The strongest for me: Qualitymints.com

The word "quality" with a decent word has done fairly well, in a ".com". The domain qualitypress.com fetched $1,388, qualitydoc.com fetched $1,250...qualitywipes.com fetched $684. I appraise your domain high hundreds

The others, not so thrilled, in my view (prefer quick, fast, instant instead of "snap"). The idea of high thousands, not convinced (quickcashout.com fetched $477)...adventurous expectations

Thank you bro 🙏🙏🙏 I had a similar domain "qualityMinting.com" ... can we tell that "qualityMinting.com" is strong like a "qualityMints.com" ?

•••
Thank you bro 🙏🙏🙏 I had a similar domain "qualityMinting.com" ... can we tell that "qualityMinting.com" is strong like a "qualityMints.com" ?

I like "mints" over "minting". Mints is an edible, minting sways towards more "production"...quality minting is unnecessary, its either produced or not produced - Quality doesn't come into it, as much

Mints on the other hand, different "quality" mints (less chemicals, natural, organic...whatever it may be)...bit more sense

Last edited:
•••
I like "mints" over "minting". Mints is an edible, minting sways towards more "production"...quality minting is unnecessary, its either produced or not produced - Quality doesn't come into it, as much

Mints on the other hand, different "quality" mints (less chemicals, natural, organic...whatever it may be)...bit more sense

thank you very much for the explanation, i appreciate this very much 🙏🙏🙏

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back